Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hot cards

I've been trying to get my business card design finished for awhile now, but I am always having trouble committing to the design. Guess I haven't found "the one" yet. I keep trying to explain to Scott (my bf) how vital those small paper cards are for business-that each one is like a mini billboard that can boost sales or possibly turn away potential customers. I want a design that people will keep, show their friends, and stir enough interest to visit my site. Is that too much for a girl to ask for? So I went searched around to get some inspiration. My top favorites:

6 comments:

Gina said...

I'm also looking for ideas for business cards...these are great.
Gina

crimsoncat05 said...

Those are some cool business cards!good luck finalizing your design.

Sarah Ridgley said...

i like that stretchy one, what's that made of?

iSew said...

I say go with the look of your Etsy banner. That's a great starting point. Continuity is key.

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

wow, where did you FIND these? they are fabulous!

Unknown said...

loves those - especially the white embossed one!