Monday, May 21, 2007

Numero siete

I've been tagged! Here are 7 lesser known facts about yours truly, and get running cuz I'm about to tag 7 others.
1.) I attended art school in Tasmania (and yes I saw a Tasmanian devil or two)
2.) I have already named my future boston terrier puppy "Ichiban (means number one in Japanese) Monster."
3.) If I am serious, I will swear on my surfboard's life. And you know I wouldn't fib to her.
4.) My favorite food hands down is dark chocolate. And lots of it.
5.) I've traveled through the outback of places like Nicaragua, Turkey, and New Zealand. But it's always the commonalities that we share which astounds me.
6.) I am a firm believer in the fashion power of leopard print and cowboy boots. At the same time or separately.
7.) My personal mantra: If you do not love what you are doing, then you are just working on someone else's project.

3 comments:

CRAFTS FROM THE HEART said...

Great mantra!

KMalinkaVintage said...

Awesome page!

Sweet Olive Press | Helen said...

Fabulous list! Especially love 6 & 7 :)
And I'm Australian but still I haven't been to Tasmania -- so lucky you!